Thai massage has been a gift to my life and I believe passionately in its transformative power. Thai massage is my an integral part of my passion and life purpose in helping people deepen their connection with their bodies. More about my vision.
Kent Thai Massage is run by Beverley Bowman. Bev began learning Thai massage in 2010 and has since been lucky to have the time to study extensively in Thailand and Europe.
Qualifications and training
- 2 x 90 hour courses in Traditional Thai Massage – Sunshine Network, Northern Thailand
- 84 hours in Traditional Thai Yoga Massage – Metta, the College of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage, London
- Thai Massage Practitioner Course in Thai Foot Massage – London School of Traditional Massage.
- 90 hours Dynamic Thai Massage – Sunshine House, Greece
- 30 hours advanced training in applied Thai yoga massage – The Sunshine School, Chiang Mai
- Practitioner’s certificate in on-site seated massage – Inspire Massage Workshops
- Myofacial Release – Inspire Massage Workshops
- Integrated Cranio-Sacral Bioynamics – Rosemary Wallace
- 65 hours Advanced Thai Massage Sen Lines – Theory and Therapy – Felicity Joy
- 30 hours Abdominal Massage training – Felicity Joy
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies – VTCT
- 450 hours teacher training for Traditonal Thai Massage – Sunshine Network, Northern Thailand
- Workshop: The Diaphragm as the Gateway to the Unconscious – Centre for Biodynamic Psychotherapy
- Thai Table Massage – Richdale’s Institute