Thai massage has been a gift to my life and I believe passionately in its transformative power. I have spent over 20 years fascinated by the mind-body connection and how we are conditioned to perceive them as two separate entities. Thai massage is an integral part of this passion to help people connect more with their bodies.
I believe that through reconnecting with our bodies we can experience life more fully, in harmony with our emotions and act and speak more from our hearts and instincts. The body had a wisdom and knowing.
Kent Thai Massage is run by Beverley Bowman. Bev began learning Thai massage in 2010 and has since been lucky to have the time to study extensively in Thailand and Europe.
Qualifications and training
- 2 x 90 hour courses in Traditional Thai Massage – Sunshine Network, Northern Thailand
- 84 hours in Traditional Thai Yoga Massage – Metta, the College of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage, London
- Thai Massage Practitioner Course in Thai Foot Massage – London School of Traditional Massage.
- 90 hours Dynamic Thai Massage – Sunshine House, Greece
- 30 hours advanced training in applied Thai yoga massage – The Sunshine School, Chiang Mai
- Practitioner’s certificate in on-site seated massage – Inspire Massage Workshops
- Myofacial Release – Inspire Massage Workshops
- Integrated Cranio-Sacral Biodynamics – Rosemary Wallace, Chiang Mai
- 65 hours Advanced Thai Massage Sen Lines – Theory and Therapy – Felicity Joy, Chiang Mai
- 30 hours Abdominal Massage training – Felicity Joy, Chiang Mai
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies – VTCT
- 450 hours teacher training for Traditonal Thai Massage – Sunshine Network, Northern Thailand
- Workshop: The Diaphragm as the Gateway to the Unconscious – Centre for Biodynamic Psychotherapy, London
- Thai Table Massage – Richdale’s Institute, London
- Swedish Massage Diploma – Star Beauty Schools
- Level 2 in Counselling Concepts – Herne Bay Counsellor Training