An introduction to Thai Massage – Learn to give a mini Thai Yoga Massage in just one day.
A workshop that offers an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of (and feeling for) Thai yoga massage. Thai massage is a practice to connect with our highest self, develop metta (loving kindness) and ignite the spiritual flame.
- Simple and effective techniques for use with family and friends.
- The benefits of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage.
- Breathing and posture. Roots in yoga philosophy and Buddhist meditation.
- New techniques to add to the toolbox for practitioners and find out how to train.
- A fun and informal day.
The workshop is run by Amy Ku Redler and assisted by Bev Croft and the Metta team. Amy has a wealth of experience in teaching Thai Yoga Massage, Yoga, Pilates and baby massage.
Next course dates:
- Saturday 21st January 2017 – Yoga Junction – £75
- Sunday 26th February 2017 – Yoga Junction – £75
- Sunday 26th March 2017 – Yoga Junction – £75